Rules and regulations for accommodation at the Eden Park Complex
1. Accommodation rules
- Upon arrival / check-in, all guests must present their identity documents in order to be registered in the hotel.
- We guarantee full confidentiality of all your personal details.
- Guests are accommodated after they pay 100% of the fee for their stay
- Reservations may be made at the Reservations Office of the complex, or by email, or a phone call.
- Your reservation will be confirmed after you pay 30% of the full price of accommodation for the entire period covered by the reservation. Payments may be made by a bank transfer, by credit/debit card, or in cash
Pretty Life Ltd
BGN - IBAN: BG63RZBB91551014681600
EUR - IBAN: BG78RZBB91551014681621
Address: Nesebar, Fregata Housing District, Sunny Day 1 Complex
- Upon check-in, guests will be required to pay the remainder of the total price for the period covered by the reservation, i.e. the balance of 70%. The payment may be made by credit/debit card or in cash
- If the remainder of the price is paid by a bank transfer, the payment must be registered in the account of Pretty Life Ltd before check-in.
- If the guests require that the dates of their stay be changed, they should contact a member of the Reservations Office staff in writing.
- If the guests cancel their reservation at least one month before their arrival date, their deposit will be fully refunded.
- If the guests cancel their reservation less than one month before their arrival date, their deposit will not be refunded.
- All cancellations or changes of the reservation should be made in writing.
- The types of cards that are accepted are MasterCard and Visa.
- Payments may be made in levs (BGN) or euros (EUR).
- If the guests pay by credit/debit card, they should fill in and sign a declaration by which they agree that the said sum will be withdrawn from their account.
3. Check-in rules
- Check-in time is after 2 p.m.
- If the guests plan to check in later than 6 p.m., they should inform in advance a member of the Reservation Office staff at the complex by email or a phone call.
- A guarantee deposit of EUR 1,000 for accidental costs will be required from the guests upon their arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out after an inspection is made of the property to make sure that there no damages. Such deposit may be paid in cash or by card.
- Check-out time is before 12 o’clock (noon).
- Early check-in or late check-out is possible for extra charge and only if the current hotel occupancy allows it.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
Internal Rules and Regulations at Eden Park
1. Rules that should be followed strictly by all guests during their stay at the complex:
- The guests of the complex should always observe check-in and check-out times.
- The guests of the complex will be responsible for all damages to the furnishings and inventory of the hotel, and for any missing items. Damages will be paid at prices determined by the management of the complex.
- Guests may not use electric heating devices they have brought inside the villas.
- Guests may not import any sizeable objects on the territory of the complex (such as barbecues), or any malodorous items, or inflammable and explosive substances.
- Hotel property may not be taken outside the territory of the complex (such as towels, bed linen, blankets, etc.). Hotel property may not be moved around or misplaced.
- The complex may refuse to allow pets in.
- The guests of the complex should observe the quite hours of afternoon and night rest.
- The customers should follow all common regulations for hygiene and order at the complex.
- Smoking is not allowed. The complex management will be entitled to add further charges to the bill of the guests if they break the no smoking rule, including all costs that will be incurred in the cleaning of the fabrics, furniture, room ionization, etc. Smoking is allowed only in the specially designated areas, such as verandas and gardens.
2. Obligations of the guests guaranteeing their security
- Each newcomer must present their ID documents for registration.
- Outsiders are not permitted in the villas. If the management of the hotel so decides, outsiders may be allowed under special conditions, for example by submitting their personal details and getting registered at the reception desk, etc.
- Upon leaving the villa, guests must return the room keys personally and must inform the staff that they are leaving the hotel.
- Each villa has a personal swimming pool which is private and without a lifeguard on duty – guests are responsible for their own health and the health of other people.
- The Eden Park Complex recommends that the swimming pool is never used by people under the influence of alcohol or any other mind-altering substances.
- The Eden Park Complex recommends that children be allowed to the swimming pool only if accompanied by an adult. The responsibility for their safety rests with the people who accompany them.
- At check-in all guests must sign a declaration certifying that they are familiar with these rules and regulations of the Eden Park Complex